Amazing Facts About Pain:
• Unlike acute pain, chronic pain is unrelenting. Acute pain fades away as the body heals from an injury, but chronic pain does not. Given the heavy toll that chronic pain can take on a person’s life, getting control of your pain is key.
• Defined as pain lasting for six months or longer, chronic pain afflicts 50 to 80 million midlife Americans and costs us over $100 billion in social costs every year!
• Pain attacks the body at every vulnerable target, especially bones, muscles, and joints.
• Back pain and related symptoms are the most common cause of disability for individuals under the age of 45.
• 20% of all American military medical discharges are due to low back pain.
If you are tired of missing out on life because of your chronic pain, sore joints and back, or headaches, try Pain Eraser and find relief!
Some of the Benefits of Pain Eraser Include:
- Relief from acute or chronic aches and pains
- Powerful anti-inflammatory effects that help to relieve painful joints and other inflammatory conditions
- A decrease in the occurrence and severity of muscular and menstrual cramps
- Natural sedatives that help you to relax – causing a reduction in pain
• Recent research has shown that chronic pain is destructive to the body. The longer chronic pain goes untreated, the worse it becomes. Chronic pain unleashes a cascade of harmful hormones, such as cortisol, that adversely affect the immune system and kidney function.
• Research is also uncovering the fact that anxiety and depression are not so much responses to pain, but are the consequences of it. Serotonin and the endorphins that modulate healthy brain functioning are the same ones that modulate depression. Chronic pain uses up serotonin like a car running out of gas!
Pain Eraser contains 21 extraordinary ingredients!
• White Willow Bark Extract – Willow bark is the original source of aspirin, but when used as the entire herb it has been found to be much safer and quite effective! The active ingredient is salicin, which is a natural analgesic with pain-reducing and anti-inflammatory properties. It has shown to be effective in both joint and back pain.
• Feverfew – A gentle herbal sedative best known for relieving headaches, feverfew contains chemicals that help reduce the body’s production of substances that initiate and prolong inflammation.
• CherryFlex – Made from 100% red tart cherries! CherryFlex contains anthocyanins which give cherries their bright red color and act as potent anti-inflammatories that help reduce pain after exercise and also ease chronic pain and inflammation.
• Nettle Extract – Excellent for muscle and joint pain, nettle contains active compounds that lower systemic inflammation, help the body eliminate excess fluid, and reduce chronic joint pain.
• Codonopsis Root – Boosts the immune system. Improves circulation to the injury site, hastening recovery time and relieving pain.
• Boneset – This herb is used extensively in Europe for relieving muscle and bone pain. Also one of the best herbs for symptoms that accompany colds and seasonal illness such as aches, pain, fever, and fatigue.
• Jamaican Dogwood – Best known as a remedy for treating severe, stabbing nerve pain.
• Malic Acid – Helps to reduce symptoms of chronic pain conditions.
• Sambucus Nigra (Black Lace Elderberry) – Reduces inflammation,
• Quercetin – A natural anti-inflammatory and pain-reducer.
• Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) – Helps to relieve pain associated with migraine headaches.
• Chamomile Flower Powder – A mild sedative that relieves pain, especially associated with menstrual cramps.
• Pau d’ Arco – Has demonstrated a variety of uses, most notably its powerful anti-inflammatory and pain-reducing abilities.
• Magnesium Oxide – Helps reduce pain, migraines, fatigue, and muscle cramps.
• Alfalfa – Reduces pain and inflammation.
• Cramp Bark – Helps relieve menstrual cramps, leg cramps, and related pains.
• Fo-Ti – Reduces swelling, inflammation, and pain.
• Capsicum – A natural pain-relieving compound found in cayenne pepper.
• Pancreatin (Vegetable derived) – Aids in digestion and helps to reduce pain and stiffness.
• Bromelain – Reduces pain, swelling, and inflammation. Shortens healing time after an injury.
• Papain – An enzyme found in papaya fruit that helps to reduce pain and inflammation.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
There are no reviews yet.